Admin + F1 (Reports) + F1 3 times until you see CLOSE BATCH – press OK. The manager password is required and should only be done by the store owner and/or manager.
A receipt will automatically print out. If it has been misplaced, call 1-877-740-3188 and we can verify if the batch was closed and what the totals were.
First thing to be aware of is that Sale Voids can ONLY be done if you have NOT closed the batch. If you have closed the batch your only option is to refund the customer (located below on how do I refund a sale?)
Secondly, you must have the printed receipt on hand to do this, or call 1-877-740-3188 for assistance.
On the main page of your terminal (with Sale, Pre-auth, Pre-auth Comp, etc.) there is an option that says SALE VOID. To get to this, press F1 to scroll UP and F3 to scroll DOWN. Once highlighted SALE VOID, press the greeb OK button. Your terminal will then ask you to enter your manager password. You must review the receipt that you have for the transaction you are wishing to Void.
1. First must clarify if it is a DEBIT (F1) or CREDIT (F3) Sale.
2. After choosing the type of purchase, the terminal will ask for the Original Trans # – located on the receipt above the card number, below the Auth #.
3. Once you enter the Trans # the terminal will verify the void confirming that it is the correct amount and card number. Press the green OK to confirm, press the red button to cancel.
4. A receipt will print from the terminal showing that the proof of payment has been voided. The terminal will print one receipt for the customer and another for the merchant.
NOTE: This process goes for REFUND VOID as well
First thing to be aware of is that Refund should ONLY be done if you HAVE closed the batch. If you have NOT closed the batch you should do a SALE VOID the customer (located above on how do I void a sale?)
Secondly, you must have the card or card number in order to do a refund, or call 1-877-740-3188 for assistance.
On the main page of your terminal (with Sale, Pre-auth, Pre-auth Comp, etc.) there is an option that says REFUND. To get to this, press F1 to scroll UP and F3 to scroll DOWN. Once highlighted REFUND, press the green OK button. Your terminal will then ask you to enter your manager password.
1. First must clarify if it is a DEBIT (F1) or CREDIT (F3) Sale.
2. It will then ask for the refund amount that you are refunding to the card
3. Then you have the option the Swipe or Key in the Card number
4. A receipt will print from the terminal showing that the proof of payment has been refunded. The terminal will print one receipt for the customer and another for the merchant.
Step 1: Turn the terminal on (press the large green button)
Step 2: Plug the terminal in, and check to see if a little lightning blot appears in the top right hand corner when it’s plugged in,
· If a lightning bolt appears: you have a bad battery.
· If no lightning bolt appears: most likely the terminal has a bad pin, which means that the top part of the terminal that is getting a charge, is damaged and is not taking in any electricity – it could also be that the charger is damaged, check this by plugging the terminal into another charger.
After the terminal has been charging for at least 4 hours, unplug it, and let it sit for 5-10 minutes. If the terminal remains turned on, the battery is good.
If there are any discrepancies with batch close totals and net totals, batch close totals will always be taken as the correct number. Before calling, make sure ALL pre-authorizations have been completed and you are NOT including refunds and/or voids in your totals.
Yes, include the full amount to be charged to the customer’s card.
Call 1-877-740-3188 and have your Terminal ID and Serial Number ready.
Does opening a pre-auth transaction count as a real transaction, thus charging me a transaction fee?
Yes, a pre-auth counts as one transaction, and a pre-auth complete counts as another transaction, for a total of 2 transactions. Please note, that stores should ONLY be doing pre-auths for large orders, over $100.
Please keep in mind that once you have closed the batch, debit transactions take 2 days to process, credit transactions take 3 days, and AMEX cards take 5 days. During holidays or when banks are closed, please allow for an extra day for processing. If you still don’t see the deposits after several days, call 1-877-740-3188 and press 2 for financial support.
Call 1-877-740-3188, and have your merchant number ready. Your batch will close automatically every day at 2:00 AM.
Call us at 1-877-740-3188 and a representative will help you with unlocking your terminal either right away or will call you back with the new password to your terminal.
Just reboot the terminal and let the terminal load its keys again.
Call us at 1-877-740-3188 and someone will be able to assist you and provide new terminal with keys in a few days.
Your terminal has been damaged and needs to be replaced. Credit transactions can be processed, but debit transactions CANNOT. Call 1-877-740-3188 with the terminal ID.
All our AVIDA™ Payments terminals are injected with keys in order for the terminal to do debit transactions. They are very sensitive, the smallest drop on the floor can make the terminal lose its key, therefore, needing to swap the terminal for a new one.
When the terminal says no keys loaded the terminal will not do debit transactions, but they are still able to do credit transactions. In this case, if the merchant wants the debit function they need to call the 1-877-740-3188 number, and someone will be able to assist them and provide a new terminal with keys in a few days.
Call 1-877-740-3188 with the last 4 numbers of the card, the authorization number and the transaction number. You must have a copy of an original receipt in order for the credit card to be looked up. This usually takes 3-4 business days to complete.
I5100 – This terminal uses a power cord; therefore the only way to turn this terminal off is to unplug the power cord.
I7910 – This terminal is handheld, there are two ways to turn the terminal off:
1. Take the battery out of the terminal and put it back in
2. Press ADMIN button to go to the administration page on the terminal, then press the number 9 button. The terminal with ask you “Power off terminal”. To power off the terminal press F1 for Yes, and if you would like to leave the terminal on press F3 for No.
Press Admin + 1.
Your terminal has been damaged and needs to be replaced. Call 1-877-740-3188 with your terminal ID ready.
Step 1: Plug the terminal in and let it sit for 5-10 minutes, then try turning it on, if it doesn’t work, proceed to step 2.
Step 2: Take a battery from a different terminal and put it into the terminal that will not turn on, if it doesn’t work, proceed to step 3.
Step 3: Your terminal is damaged, and needs to be replaced. Please call 1-877-740-3188 for assistance.
Call 1-877-740-3188, and have your Terminal ID ready.
If it is a debit card: A key exchange is required, the store manager or owner must call 1-877-740-3188. (The manager password is required for this step.)
If it is a credit card: The terminal does not accept that card, ask the customer for a different card.
This means that there is something wrong with the phone line.
Press Admin + 2, it will ONLY print a copy of the last receipt that was printed.
For security issues, the terminals DO NOT print receipts from previous transactions. So before doing another transaction, make sure you have printed a copy of the last receipt for your records.
Call 1-877-740-3188 with a valid e-mail address and we will set you up with an online account. Your username and password will be sent via e-mail only.